Reblogga se non c’è nessun problema se qualcuno viene nel tuo blog e ti confessa qualcosa in anonimo.
5 days ago • 10,906 notes
I want you and I don’t want to be a luxury. I want you to need me. I want you to not be able to concentrate because you’re thinking about me. I want you to reach for your phone because you thought of something you have to share with me. I want you to not even be able to breathe at the thought of never seeing me again, because that’s how I feel about you.
6 days ago • 69,663 notes
Go to a coffee shop. Sit by the bar with the glass windows and look out. Look at all the people running to catch a train. All the girls with one too many shopping bags. All the couples too in love to care. Then you’ll see it — a bit of yourself in everyone. And somehow, sitting alone in a coffee shop had never felt so good.
1 week ago • 131,556 notes
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
1 week ago • 198,292 notes
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Take a shower,
1 week ago • 239,620 notes
Wash away the bad thoughts,
Cleanse your body,
Put on some relaxing music,
Get in to bed,